I Think Therefore I Am

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Crackers time

The festival season is in full swing..Dussehra was just around the corner..and its time to make preparations for Diwali festivities..and here I am again idling my fata$$ with my superiors lurking at my "back",unwilling to grant me leave coz I never asked in the first place!!(he he he he) The only crackling sound bursting during Diwali is when "meri phatti hai"..and thats not a pleasant experience and once in a while!!I'm frequently questioned as to why I dont give to my native during holidays..and I'm left with no valid reason with which to shut uptheir gaping mouths..Its not that I dont want to meet my Dad and sisters,but I spare them the trouble of seeing me live!!My bro is already going home and if we both end up at home simultaneously,that would be asking for too much "double trouble", too tough to handle!!

I surmise the reason of my inertness is my fatass!!I dont want to trouble it much..after all that it undergoes at the hands of my superiors at office,besides myself!!Pity,it also needs some rest after all that "spanking"!!Something also to do with Bangalore,coz I dunno why I seem to love this place inspite of all its shortcomings.I miss all the diyas and sweets at home for sure,bursting crackers with Amy and Sanky and the entire family,meeting friends who drop home then..I wonder what my relatives would be thinking about this ar*&hole who doesnt seem interested to visit home even on such occ"ass"ions,but I care the hell!!I know I love my Dad,and I'll miss all my sisters and their extended families and my bro, but thats life!!You dont get always what you want!!

Miss u all..Have a rocking time..Enjoy maadi & have a safe Diwali.

(P.S: Diwali is much safer without me,because I'm very inflammable and injurious to health!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home