I Think Therefore I Am

Monday, September 25, 2006

Season of autos

Its been long since I followed up on my last post on my autobiography(henceforth referred to as autos)..and since its the season of autos opening on top 10 booklists by any Tom,Dick and Harry,the latest being the wily Pakistan Premier PM(Pervez Musharraf), I decided to try my hand at writing too(I generally resist the temptation to trouble my hands,except for one purpose..and no prizes for guessing what I'm alluding to!!).

My auto doesnt have "masala" Mushy-type..but it'll definitely be as hot,if not hotter than "In the Line Of Fire"..the Truth will be revealed verbatim,unlike hallucinations that other writers have,which they pour on unsuspecting, gullible readers who make it a bestseller even before the booklaunch.GreatBong's extremely hilarious blog referencing "From Diary of a Lost Girl: The Autobiography of Kola Boof" tells you the real behind-the-covers(sorry scenes) story of Boof, a mistress of supposedly "dead" Osama Bin Laden,where she writes she was forced to dance naked while OBL and his crony Al-Qaeda gang where busy making "bombs",not the type of bomb gyrating in front of their ogling eyes..I mean, how can people go to such "abysmal depths" denouncing a man of such high ethical values,who believes(d) that martyred Jihadis go to Heaven where they are accorded the pleasure of sexual orgies with six dozen beautiful women..I'd anyday love to "blow myself up" for that!!Pity, I was never caught by ISI "recruitment staff"(the effect of working in IT industry shows) and indoctrinated in these moral principles!!

I'm eagerly awaiting going through John Wright's auto "Indian Summers" on his stint as Indian cricket team coach..A lot has already been splashed in media, so am pretty curious to get the entire context of his Indian travails..How much did Dada kick his a$$, how was it like being cursed after each failure and being praised to heavens for each win over Zimbabwe and Kenya,why he never showed the finger,unlike his succesor who seems to have a whole lot of fingers up his a$$ after the Men In Blue's stupendous performance in Singapore??

In all this auto stuff, I think I missed my bus home(ha ha ha..)Will take leave as of now,lest its too late and people start worrying..and time to give my hands some rest!! -;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home