I Think Therefore I Am

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Cannot think of a title!!!

I seem to be writing very frequently nowadays,courtesy my readers who send me tons of letters and scores of e-mails everyday that "spam" my Inbox..They can't seem to get enough of me..oh,I mean my blog!!For those who stopped reading my blogs because I was too busy in "sweet nothings" to update it as regularly as I would have liked to, take my word, I'll take all possible care not to disappoint u again henceforth..It feels nice when ppl appreciate something u've taken pains to do,however insignificant it maybe..
Readers gradually seem to be getting addicted to all the wonderful,so close to real (and far-from-unreal) life posts on Ittiam.

But what am I addicted to?? After the previous "crazy" post, I thought (see,sometimes I do think,and hence I am) it would be another exhibition of my brilliance to write on a topic so "close to my heart".

I seem to be picking up dope gradually..and getting addicted to smoking.I tell my close buddies that no person can be perfect, so this poor soul too should have atleast one fallacy..and I can't think of any other (Readers who even dare to think of digressing from my views are politely requested to F&*% off!!)

Besides, I'm a big sports addict in general,lawn-tennis in particular..I have to watch Federer play whenever he's live as long as he's alive,keep up-to-date with retro/metro/(homo)sexual David Beckham's latest antics on the football field and off it,Zidane's (head)butt, Warne's latest (s)ex(s)capades, the twists and turns in Schumacher's career and so on..

I'm addicted to hating Hakla,oops SRK in due reverence to the pleadings of some close fans and Dada..and can go to any lengths to bashing them..I'm addicted to Himesh and Mithunda..can listen to God's chartbusters non-stop for weeks and watch Prabhuji's fantabulous movies until I have all the dialogues recited by heart,like those nursery poems in pre-school.

I'm addicted to my freedom..I've lived away from the comforts of my home seven years now and "I need my space".
The last but not the least craving without which I would be incomplete is blogging,coz my fans are addicted to it and I dare not "break their hearts" any which way..This is where I can vent my feelings,frustrations (the latter exhibited through swear words neatly disguised as $%^& and the likes) on unexpected blogosphere roamers on any topic under the sun.

Addicted to love,in whatever form it is.
Ra@hul

1 Comments:

  • At 11:55 AM, Blogger Rahul said…

    Shalz,thanx for the "suggestive" title.."when the opportune time comes",which has never arrived yet,ill let u suggest me some appropriate topics
    No s&%^ will be entertained offline..feel free to comment abt anything and everything here itself.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home