I Think Therefore I Am

Friday, September 01, 2006

World Blog Day

Today is "World Blog Day"..Let all bloggers in the world unite and lets make the blogosphere a place where there is exchange of ideas,viewpoints without any inhibitions.
On this day, one is supposed to link 5 other blogs which interests him/her.
My list goes like this (All of them linked to my blog):

http://dilbertblog.typepad.com :This typepad blog,penned by Scott Adams,the author of the very famous Dilbert comic strip is my favorite.Like me, he likes to go over the top (no innuendos intended) in his writings..He writes on current topics that keeps readers like me entrapped.He writes about virtually anything under the sun..and everything beyond that!!

http://www.greatbong.net :This blog was one of the first few blogs whose archives I took the time to read almost completely(most of it official working hours)..His hilarious posts on Mithunda, his rants on Dada get a grip on you,though I believe he should cut down on his movie reviews a little bit. His fan base is huge, though miniscule to the universal appeal that my blog demands.

http://www.warfornews.blogspot.com : This blog by three journalists who uniquely call themselves ASS (All Seeing Spies) who are in the national mainstream, news-hungry media was recommended to me just some time back..the identities of the journalists are kept secret,but they provide you all with all the scoops,insider information about the war for news among news channels and other print media.

http://gauravsabnis.blogspot.com : Maintained by a person whom I look up to, Gaurav is the person who was the chief architect of the furore over IIPM, and he stood up to what he had written in his blogs..This IIM chap writes short,crisp posts that keep you wanting for more, and I sincerely wish he writes some long,hilarious posts in the near future.

I cannot think of the fifth one right now..I've been through numerous blogs on rediff,blogger and typepad, but haven't come up with anything special other than those mentioned above, partly because technology and sports blogs are not my cup of tea and partly because I'm too lazy to browse clumsy blogs if it doesnt "arouse" me..sorry, my interest at first glance.All thos bloggers who desire to be a part of my favs list can send their sample posts..Who knows which one of you will be fortunate enough to be the lucky one!!

Enjoy maadi this weekend..Take care

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home