I Think Therefore I Am

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Mera Bhai


Can you identify the dashing guy in the picture??
Yes, Its not me -;)Add a little flab near the waist,an ear-ring in the left ear,shabby clothes and lo,u have me!!
The dude u see is my twin bro,Rohit..And since I resemble him a lot(add the above mentioned features!!),u can very well have a wild guess how many gals I have drooling over me -;)
I've been thinking about writing something about my bro since a long time..There have been brief mentions of him in some of my blogs,but more was due.He's inherited all the good qualities from me(though I don't have any((Or is it my "modesty"??)..or as I would make myself believe,its not so "obvious" in me!!) or..is it the reverse??
We both have the same likings--for tattoos,ear-rings,music and what-not..he introduced me to Linkin Park,which is now one of my fav bands..I just pray we dont have similar tastes for girls,nahin to "panga" ho jayega...He knows what I like and what I don't..and vice-versa.We both love our personal spaces,taking care not to meddle into each other's affairs unless the other one wants to.(Some Ppl take this non-interference as if I don't care..but its their gross misinterpretation!!)

I remember those gud,old days when we used to fight a lot..once in the football field,we almost bayed for each other's blood..call it sibling rivalry or passion for the game,but our mutual friends were aghast!!Gradually,we both learnt our lessons.. now its like,bro,I'm there for you in thick and thin.
Most of his friends are now my closest pals too..Sometimes,he's like my collegemates are better friends of yours than myself -;)We've played some pranks too,taking advantage of us being twins,more of it later.

Bhai,Thanks for being my bro..Thanx for all the wonderful moments I've had the opportunity to share with u.Wishing for more in the years that lie ahead.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:49 AM, Blogger Ruchir said…

    hey liked this one dedicated 2 ur bro. true ur brother takes this credit of introducing u 2 our world. haha see his new orkut avtaar now both bros in arms . keep it mate why has ammunition gone cold, hibernation?? or chillin season playin tricks??

     
  • At 12:13 AM, Blogger Charush said…

    Rahul...
    good1... waisey aajkal aap kuch likh kyu nahi rahey hain...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home