I Think Therefore I Am

Friday, August 25, 2006

I-Loo-Toins

People are startled when they come to know I sit in the toilet for a couple of hours reading the newspaper..The first thing in the morning as soon as I wake up is to take my copy of TOI in the loo and then give my ass a rest,with a fag in one hand,toothbrush in the mouth and newspaper in my lap, the relief I feel is magnanimous..
Though TOINS is not the best news service, but having been accustomed to reading the shit that they pour out on lakhs of readers everyday 24*7*365,my day seems incomplete..People ask me whether it doesn't stink or (sh)it doesn't stick?? But thats why you have Odonil and water in your bathroom to put good use to (sic!!)..

Sample some of the headlines that appear on TOI:
Paris Hilton's poochoo lost..Reward of 100 million $
Victoria Beckham's waist puts teenagers to shame!!
Man kills brother for Rs 5
& the list goes on..They seem to have no information on the war in Lebanon or other pressing headlines.

I could suggest them some eyeball grabbing headlines such as Rahul Kumar of ITTIAM (My Blog Initials and also the name of a softie in Bangalore) pees every half an hour and the like!!I guess Bennett and Coleman would one day invite me as their Guest Editor to cover some hot topics like Beyonce's Nipplegate or Male menopuase!!

The loo is calling me again..Gotta take your leave..But Where the shit is today's Bangalore Times??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home