I Think Therefore I Am

Sunday, August 27, 2006

My first half-century

Congrats to all ya readers for bearing my blog for the last 49 posts..Its a momentous ocassion, writing my 50th blog,which started some time around two years back.

Congrats to myself for keeping up with writing all this schmuck day in and out,for continuing to whip up "passion"...ohh,,interest in ITTIAM.I admit sometime in the middle,I penned once in a blue moon..but on public demand of my universal fan-base, I have managed to maintain a record-staggering readership of which details cannot be divulged now.

Thanks Blogger for giving me space to write all this scrap and utilising a couple of GBs of your valuable disk space.

Thanks to all readers, who continue to browse ITTIAM even when there is more shit around there to read and heeding to my request to leave my blog comments section "virgin".

Good Night.Sweet Dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home