I Think Therefore I Am

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Rakhi 2006

No, this post is not in continuation to the one on "Item girl" Rakhi Sawant and Mika the new Serial Kisser..A lot of shit has already been dumped in the blogosphere on the topic and i dont want to add any more muck than what I've already contributed in good measure..This post is to celebrate the occassion of Rakhi which falls tomorrow.

I have four wonderful sisters and I'm too far away to meet even one of them..Each year I receive beautiful rakhis and religiously tie them..No gifts since they are all elder to me and would not accept any presents( My perennial state of extreme penury forbids me from giving them anything lavish but still...)

To both my sis abroad, this is just to tell them you two may be surprised at all the things I pen down here but don't take it to heart..I only give vent to all the shit in my head but I'm not as bad as some of my posts seem to divulge.
To the other two, who luckily dont have to pull their hair perusing "I Think.....", thanks a lot.

I love all of you a lot and remember u all.Thanks for bearing this nonsense of a human being..Don't forget to have sweets on my behalf tomorrow.

*** To all my other readers, sorry for all this emotional stuff thrust on your unsuspecting souls.My apologies for keeping the post brief.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home