I Think Therefore I Am

Saturday, August 05, 2006

After a hiatus

Penning down something after a long time,courtesy the ban on blogspot, typepad and related sites by the Indian government..Moreover, was too tied up with work since the last few days(Yes, I sometimes do some useful work!! That may come as a surprise to my close pals)

The days fleeted away..asked my friends to come over to Hyderabad and catch up with old friends but could not make it myself..received the choicest expletives(Those in "Omkara" would seem like guruvachan compared to what I had to bear) from them for ditching at the last moment..
watched Omkara and Golmaal last week..Ajay Devgan does not live upto my expectations in both.Omkara, a brilliant modern-day adaptation of Othello set in the heartlands of UP..loved it especially the starting scene with the dialogue "Bewakoof aur Chu&*^e mein dhaage bhar ka fark howe hai" that set the tone for the entire movie.Probably most of my enlightened readers would have already seen it so I'll spare them from my review..Those who've not seen Golmaal yet,my advice is(if you care a heck) better don't..but if u do,don't say you were not forewarned.

Shifted my location in office and have moved in to a new cube with my Lead and another manager.so no chatting,blogging,orkutting..S(h)it in front of my PC whole day

Lost my purse from my house..I cannot pity the thief because there never is any cash in there..must be cursing his luck as I got my cards blocked before any harm could be done..So,as of now,my hands are bound..In a way whatever happened is for good..
Leaving for the bank now to get only my debit card.

Catch you soon.
Rahul.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home