I Think Therefore I Am

Monday, June 19, 2006

Fan-following

Seems I have loads of free time to idle away coz two worthy ppl(Holla, thats the fan following this shitty blog commands!!) have commented that I seem to be blogging quite frequently in the recent past.

I was really surprised to know of the vast popularity of my blog,which has received hits from places as remote as Atlantis and Shangri-La!!My readers wait eagerly for my next blog,as earnestly as I wait for the next SRK release..I wish the ilk of Karan Johar and Chopras stop making movies at the earliest to spare poor sould like us from watching Hakla overacting in each frame for thirty minutes beyond two hours.There have been innumerable lifts (call it internalization or copycats as u like) from my popular stories,my Bollywood movie reviews have made or broken careers of stars and wannabe starlets,My praise of God and Prabhuji has multiplied their fan-following hundreds of thousands of millions of times..My book reviews have made bestsellers..Thats the type of effect I have on the lives of mortals.

I remember one "pankha" writing to me not to continue blogging to spare him the torture..coz he could not bear to wait for my next piece of brilliance which I continue to pen down relentlessly with unabated flourish.
Taking cognisance of my loyal fan,I promise to spare all my readers the ignominy of browsing through ITTIAM for a looooong two days,after which i promise to be back with more fire.

Thanks again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home