I Think Therefore I Am

Monday, March 06, 2006

Up in smoke

Its been a looooooooong 4 days and 3 nights since I "last" "quit smoking"!!Can u believe it??I quit smoking before not a long time ago( My new Year 2006 resolution was the same),but it lasted only 2 days and 3 nights!! he he he he
Its been 4 days of absolute self-control from my side..no sutta breaks in office,just sitting idle in front of my PC typing this blog in the wee hours of the nite..No late-night jaunts to the "Accenture BPO ke paas wala thela" for the last Kings, No discussions about the hot chicks over a cup of coffee with a "hot" sutta in between the lips..(One other thing common between chicks and cigarettes, besides both being hot is that "dono dheere-2 jaan leti hain,ek apni adaon se aur doosri apni hawaon se!! he he he he he he he)..Another attempt at a deadly, zehreela PJ gone awry!!

It all started in my last year of college with peer-pressure..why passive smoking when its more harmful than actually having a fag or two? Gradually, that one or two smokes became an unshakeable addiction..right from Gudang Garam to Marlboro,I've tried it all..Before quitting, I even tried one cigar.but that was like hell..3 of my friends besides me could not finish that "one large,black thing!!"
Hope I exercise the same restraint in the days to come..God give me the strength to weather this fire!! and requesting all my friends to give me a kick on my a$%e if u see me smoking..( This a$%e thing brought to my notice why the Yankees can't seem to distinguish between an animal and the bum!!)

No more sick Jokes!!Gud night and Sweet Dreams.

Disclaimer: Believe at your own risk!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home