I Think Therefore I Am

Monday, March 06, 2006

Shaadi Se Pehle

I hate the predicament in which God has conspired to land me in..I now fall in that age bracket where I feel I still have years of uninhibited freedom left for me, while all elders, close and far feel its the right time for me to tie the knot..So,the first question that stares me in the face is "When r u marrying?"..I feel like blabbering "Please leave me as I am".

I feel so happy to be in the "single" state as of now..flirting,having a whale of a time in general..But seems everybody wants to get me (or my life ,to speak in the larger sense) screwed Big time..Please spare me this "as of now"..

The other day I was home after only two and a half years..and everybody had the same gospel for me "you should get married now!!"..Being a "shy" boy, I kept my F&*(ing mouth shut but you know what, deep inside I felt like #$%^^&*()...........I've pledged not to go home for the next two years at least,on the assumption that people would spare me,poor soul till that time "at least"..

I was at my maternal uncle's place alongwith my dearest Papa..Some "door ke rishtedaar" had also dropped in..and the issue of my "impending conjugal bliss" naturally did crop up.You wouldn't believe how spontaneously all elders present there found one or more acquaintances who were willing to marry off their daughter.

I shudder at the thought of that poor soul who will be married off to a shithead like me!!God, help her.

Signing off(not out!!)
Rahul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home