I Think Therefore I Am

Friday, June 24, 2005

Main aisa kyon hoon??

-I can listen to my favorite song infinitesimal number of times..Be it Lamhe(Zeher) or Dus Bahane or Rabbi Shergill's Bulla ni Jana or Linkin Park's "In The End"..the list goes on..

-I love reading--be it newspapares,magazines or novels...Used to spend atleast a couple of hours while in college reading the newspaper daily..and my friends freaked out on this..Have read most of the bestsellers of Grisham,Archer,Sheldon and the like..

-I can sit in front of my PC for long hours doing nothing useful (or productive..naa..dont take in the other sense!!).this has served me well for a long time..don't know how long it'll last!!

-I am a cleanliness freak..unable to see anything disorderly..In my subconscious, ther's a place for everything..and that thing should be there..Though this has landed me in trouble a lot of times when my friends cannot locate where they've placed their belongings!!

-I love the unshaven look..In the age of retrosexuals and metrosexuals,the opposite sex finds this quite bizarre..Guess that's one of the reasons I'm all alone rite now..

-I like to do the unconventional..whether it be going to the multiplex/mall in shorts and sandals..(with the entire junta staring at u...more so in a conservative city like Hyderabad..I feel as if I'm an alien..) But still the next time you'll find me in the same attire!!

-My mind(though I rarely make use of it) works well only when I sh*#..that's when i find the tranquility to read and ponder..great innovative ideas have struck me there..

Guess that's a long list of my "qualities"!!More would be an overdose!!Hope u bear with me..as I'm doing with myself!!
Leaves me with the question "Why am I the way I am?"..

The psycho..
Rahul

2 Comments:

  • At 5:38 PM, Blogger Charush said…

    He has few more habits which he forgot to list down. Those includes :
    1. He takes more time to bath and that too when when all flatmates are waiting outiside to take bath.
    2. He never hears the correct thing, u repeat it n number of times again he will either say "haain" or must have heard somthing totally out of context.
    and many more to list down....
    This is how RAHUL is...

     
  • At 5:59 PM, Blogger Navneet said…

    And to add to all that CT had to say, I think Rahul's predilection for #s ,$s, %s, ^s, *s and hordes of other special characters needs a special mention...and he needs no B%@#$% feeding...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home