I Think Therefore I Am

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Valentine's Day Special 2- That fateful nite

Hi dear!!

How can I forget that fateful night of Feb 13,2004. Feeling the pangs of love stirring up in my heart, I decided that evening to make a dash for your house and give you a suprise. But what lay in for me was more of a surprise than what I could have envisioned for.
After my dinner, I grabbed my cycle (an Infosys salary at that time didnt afford me a vehicle u see..) to reach your home.I am charting the series of events that followed my reaching the gates of your palatial home.(Dear, you had told me that you had only a "small" bungalow...And now I fathom a 4-bedroom duplex is small for your means..)
Finding the gate locked, I proceeded to climb over the walls. As soon as lay my foots inside the ramparts of your house, there appeared your " cutie Rose"..God, you should have told me about your well-bred Alsatian dog in plainer terms..The moment it saw me, it jumped to chunk a piece out of my "butt"..I cried in pain in the dead of the night...Ultimately managing to free myself from its clutches, I gathered to climb the sewer pipe to be able to reach you...
Inspired from the numerous similar incidents in typical Bollywood movies, I finally managed to reach the windows of "your" room.Luckily, the windows to your room were ajar so that I could enter quietly without making any undue noises.
Saw your lovely,curvaceous figure lying dee in sleep...(maybe my thoughts)l, I proceeded to give you a surprise "peck" on the cheek..But dear, you had never told me that you resembled your mother so much..Though you had said you were your "mother's daughter"...The loud,ear-spliiting shriek that she cried must have woken up your neighbors or not...But it surely disturbed your father from his deep slumber.
Evenbefore I could completely regain my senses, there appeared an amazon of a man..huffing,panting...As he eneterd the room to find me in a "compromisable" position, he came down on me like the "Rock"...Myself, being a lame, young man was no match to his mite..Dear, you told me your father was a healthy,fit man who "worked out" daily...If that is the case, I think you sincerely need to consult medical books for the difference between "healthy" and "obese"..
The next thing that I remember, I find myself on a hospital bed with one of my legs hanging from the support..One of my arms plastered in bandages and my face with a lot of "beauty spots"..or wounds if u like to call them..

God I've promised myself never to give a Valentine Day surprise henceforth..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home