I Think Therefore I Am

Friday, February 17, 2006

Single V Day

Yet another VDay has fleeted by and its the same old,usual story with me..looking for someone to be my Valentine.
Unlike last year the same day when I penned down a fictional blog about my escapades with a "fiction-of my fecund imagination" girlfriend on this fateful day,I'll be realistic today(That blog was a popular one which was read by quite a few a$%holes who seemed to like the shit I had penned down!!)

The stark truth stares me directly in the face "I'm single" and thats the way I see myself in the years to come until my family decides upon a "sushil,homely" gal to give me company till people recognise me as ex Mr. Rahul.
I have landed in such a situation not entirely by chance but to an extent by design( he he he..just to please my MCP ego a little bit)

So, what remains is my time to celebrate my singlehood..go home and watch other fortunate people gesticualting about how they celebrated VDay on the Idiot box.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home