I Think Therefore I Am

Saturday, December 10, 2005

In a Nutshell

Lastly I'll be leaving the company which gave me my first job..I don't think I deserved to be a Software Engineer in the first place(I'm destined for higher things in life!!ha ha ha ha) and then luck favored me and I landed an offer from one of the largest softies in India(I don't think I deserve this job)..I did nothing on my part(Fate conspired against me!!)

I didn't do anything in Training and still cleared it at the last attempt when I was on the verge of being thrown out if I didn't clear the last test..I was put on work right thereafter in which I was least interested..I did all I cud to do no work..but still I was persisted with..Moved to a different location,finally, since I cud do nothing better, I started doing the shitty work I was assigned..I made such a mess that Leads were in fear of being assigned to my Project!!Finally, a new "Bakra" was found out and he soon moved out to some other location and handled us through remote from Pune..Those were the days when I did no work and had a great time on the company's Bulletin Board( better change the nomenclature to Bashing and Blaming/Bad-mouthing Board!!).I was reprimanded twice by the company's HR for posting comments not decently appropriate and inpalatabale to Public taste.This was the last straw and I was finally relieved from that project too and moved to good, old "Namma Bangaloru"..This was what I had desired..I still can't fathom why I love this place, but that's the way it is!!I started working with some vigor and was given more responsibilities because I had spent quite some time doing the same F$%^&* work and had grown "Experienced" to it.

But u can never bend a dog's tail however hard you try!!Here too, i was involved in some issue with HR(which I betetr not disclose at this moment of time coz I've resigned but will be released only by the end of this month!!)..Fnally, i resigned and have been offered a better role and package at a small company(it's strength being 0.75% of my current employer's employees!!)

Hope this career move proves successful.Thanks to the miniscule set of "esteemed" readers who care to go through all this sh@t I pen down very infrequently for bearing with me.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:37 PM, Blogger Navneet said…

    I am sure this career move of yours will be truly rewarding. When u joined "Fate conspired against u!!"...but I must say when u r leaving it's "Fate conspiring for you"...
    Infy Blr will miss a nerd head...
    All the best for your career!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home