I Think Therefore I Am

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Better be a repulsed lover than an accepted brother

"It's better to be a repulsed lover than an accepted brother" Calvin once said to Hobbes...and I whole heartedly believe this..though I myself did not follow this saying of my favorite cartoon strip character when I was a freshman at college.
I believe you need to profess your feelings to your love interest instead of repenting later....Its preferable to die once than to die slowly every moment. Give vent to ur latent emotions....the opportune moment comes only once and fleets away before the skip of a hearbeat.
But you need to be sure that its love and not infatuation before popping up that question...Don't shy away coz unless one declares one's emotions, u don't know whether what u feel is reciprocated from the other side.
So guys, get up and get going....someone is waiting for you.