I Think Therefore I Am

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Main Aisa hi Hun Part 2

As a continuation to my earlier blog,on prolonged pondering,(yes, i do exercise my brain cells sometimes!!) I realised I had a lot of other unique attributes which I wud like to share with u(those who can bear can read ahead, else go to f^&9ing hell!)

I seem to be using a lot of ^&*%$# words lately..The preceding sentence was to drive home this point!!)Perhaps its a result of my voracious appettite for reading and listening to JayZ and Marshal Mathers..and perhaps,its coz I like to use it!(no inhibitions,no strings attached)

I am a profligate rascal!!perennially short of cash,whether it be the first of the month or the last..lots of my pals wonder what I do with the miserly amount I earn for doing nothing at a softie..

I love to love "Namma Bangaloru" inspite of all the numerous shortcomings it has..dunno why.Bcoz if I stick to something or for my close friends or family, I stand by them to the best of my meager capabilities,inspite of heavy odds.

I absolutely love Ganguly bashing(provided a bat,I'm ready to beat that sonofabiT^& Dada to pulp anyday..and am ready to face the consequences from his small coterie of Bong Bhakts..few of them as they remain now!!)I have been reprimanded by my company's HR for the same..But I simply can't resist this temptation anytime.
Not to forget,people still mistake me to be "seedha sudhra"..God, correct them of their improper connotations about a fu&*ing waste like me!!

Thats all for the present..Will keep adding to my everincreasing pool of "commendable qualities"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home