I Think Therefore I Am

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Gunda <-->Vijay Mallya

Don't get startled by the title!!(Some may not be)
Its just that I noticed a strong connection between Gunda-THE MOVIE and Vijay Mallya of Kingfisher and Royal Challengers fame.

My childhood dream of watching the complete Gunda-THE MOVIE materialised yesterday when I was finaly able to download the entire movie, after various futile attempts in searching for the CD/DVD in Landmark and other retail stores.

As the climax approaches(the movie climax to be clear),when the villain tries to flee from the fury of THE GOD(aka Mithunda), a chopper lands. And lo,behold!!the chopper belongs to "Deccan Aviation"(now partly owned by VM)

Do you think VM made a "strategic" decision to invest in Deccan after seeing the cult status Gunda enjoyed among the masses and the classes..or is it now just a coincidence??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home